Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Jamie Curry Reading Response 2

Hello and welcome back to the blog, this week I am going to shearing with you my Reading Response 2. My literacy teacher gave this task to my literacy group and I and I did this with Isaiah.

Task and what to do.
Working with a learning buddy, please complete this task.
Create something about Jamie Curry.
You could use any app or idea.
The only thing is that it must be about Jamie Curry. It must contain words.
Post to the tracking sheet for both people when you are done.

Task and what to do.
Working with a learning buddy, please complete this task.
Create something about Jamie Curry.
You could use any app or idea.
The only thing is that it must be about Jamie Curry. It must contain words.
Post to the tracking sheet for both people when you are done.




Hope you liked my reading response cause I worked hard on it and I will see you next
week.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool I really like you Pic Collage Bella!

    ReplyDelete