Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Art Plan

Hello fellow blog followers. Today I am going to be sharing with you my art plan for the art exhibition coming up in week 8. I am sharing this with you because I like the art I chose.

This Is The Success Criteria of the art

  • No larger than A3
  • Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
  • Must be a type of visual art
  • Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
  • It must challenge you (aim high)

This is my art I will be trying to make:

These are the materials you need to make the art:

  • Pencil
  • Red paper
  • Orange paper
  • Yellow paper
  • Blue paper
  • Dark green paper
  • Dark blue paper
  • White paper
  • A3 paper
  • Scissors
  • Glue stick
  • Light green and blue paint
  • Paint brush

I tried my best to try make the instructions of what to make the art:
(Portrait.)

  1. Cut out the Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Dark Blue and White paper into rectangular shapes.
  2. Paint some of the white stripes light green and blue so it will blend into the water.
  3. Place on the dark blue and green evenly among the bottom half of the paper but leave a bit of room and place white, light blue and light green strips for the sun reflection.
  4. Glue Red, Orange, Yellow paper strips on the bottom half of the top half and make It look like a sunset.
  5. Now glue on a white layer with a bit of red in it for about a ⅓ of the rest of the paper.
  6. Glue the dark blue, Blue on the rest of the page for the sky.

I think this will be challenging for me because it will be hard to figure out what piece goes where.

I hope you enjoyed my post and I will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment