Monday, November 2, 2015

Run, Jump, Throw!

Hello and welcome back to the blog where today I am going to be sharing with you my Run, Jump, Throw task. In this task we had to watch this Motivational Video and write down the skills and attitudes that we saw. Then we had to write 20 questions down to ask the athletes.

The skills and attitudes I saw were:

Skills
Attitudes
Run
Pride
Jump
Commitment
Throw
Personal Best
Warming up
Determination
Practising
Bravery
Strength
Sportsmanship
Sprinting
Enjoyment
Being Fit
Happiness
Pace
Kindness
Flexibility
Niceness

20 Questions I asked
“There’s no such thing as a stupid question.”


Some
Question
Helpers
Why / How / Where / What / When / Who
is / are / could / would / should / did / may / will / might / shall
1
When did you start?
2
When did the world start to notice you?
3
How old were you when you started?
4
How long have you been doing it for?
5
Why do you like this sport?
6
How long take you to learn this?
7
Who inspired you?
8
Why this sport?
9
How long do you practice for?
10
What days do you practice?
11
Where do you practice?
12
When do you practice?
13
Who do you practice with?
14
How do you practice?
15
Will you continue doing this?
16
What would you do if you couldn't do this sport?
17
Where about’s do you live
18
How old are you?
19
What’s your favourite sport?
20
What is your favourite colour?

I really hope you enjoy my task and my blog and I will see you at the next post.

2 comments:

  1. I love your work it looks like you have put a lot of effect into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Bella

    ReplyDelete