Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Super Reader

Hello and welcome back to the blog where today I am going to be sharing with you my super reader.  I am very excited to share this with you because it is my first reading task of the term!  In this task we had to choose 4 of the following 7 tasks about your book. So some of them I Did not do. This task proves that:
I am a Super Reader!
Here it is:
Title: Diary of the wimpy kid hard Luck
Author:Jeff Kinney

Option 1:
Draw a character sketch for the main character in your book.
Option 2: Did not do
Create a map that shows all the important places in your book.


Option 3:Did not do
Create a reading comprehension quiz for your book.


Option 4:Did not do
Five favourite words - choose five interesting words from the book. Write the sentence in which each word is used and the meaning of the word.


Option 5:
Visualising - draw a picture of your favourite scene in the book.
Option 6:
Advertisement - create an advertisement that persuades people to read your book.
PicCollage.jpg


Option 7:
Summarising - write a quick summary of your book.

In this book the Heffley go on a road trip and It doesn't go as planned.  Greg finds this family that he does not get along with and he sees them everywhere they go.  They have many adventures along the way as they journey around the country.

I hope you enjoyed my post and I will see you next time.

8 comments:

  1. That really persuades me to read that book Great Job Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like is how it is the wimpy kid and I like that there is lots of effort in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bella I really like your character sketch that you did it is really good. I also like the summary at the end it is really good and has made me want to read that book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sketch of Greg was Awesome!!!
    You tried so Hard!!

    Well done Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you must of put so much effort into the sketch amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute drawing and nice writing.
    Well Done.

    ReplyDelete