Friday, February 12, 2016

Welcome

Hello My name is Bella and this is my Blog.  I am a Year 6 student in Rimu hub. Alot of you may not know me so I'm got pallet I thought You might enjoy seeing. I did it on a site called padllet its really easy so cheek it out.












Now that you know a bit about me I want to show you one of my favourite bits of work so far this year!
This is my puzzle piece that also shows a bit about me. We are doing this for a Rimu puzzle.



I hope you've enjoyed my blog and I will see you in next blog.






6 comments:

  1. Wow bella I can see that you put a lot of hard work into this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first blog post 2016. There were some stuff I didn't even know about you in the padllet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your puzzle piece Bella!I'll look for it on the bord this afternoon!:D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your puzzle I like the way you desinged It compleetey differnt to other people .
    Your a geat drawer Bella

    ReplyDelete