Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Passion Project Plan

Kiaora and welcome back to my blog, where today I'm going to share with you my passion project plan.  For your passion project, you are allowed to learn and share your learning about any topic you like. I am sharing this because it is something big coming up over this term.

Here it is:

What do you want to do? Be as specific as you can.
Baking
Make or find a awesome recipe and bake it!


Why is this a good topic for me?
I don’t know that much about baking and I would like to learn more.


What will it look like when it is finished/how will it be presented?
It will be a cook book with my recipes and instructions, there will be some tips also!



I hope you enjoyed my post, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun, I look forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete