Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Passion Protect Update

Hello And welcome back for a passion project update! Lets see what has been going on lately with my passion project.



My learning steps:
Step 1:Make a doc to be my book and find ingredients I need to be in certain types of baking, put on the Doc.
Step 2:Find out some good tips for baking
Step 3:Make My first recipe (This is were I am up to!)
Step 4:Bake my first recipe (take photos)
Step 5:Put in my book the instructions on how to do it with photos
Step 6:Repeats steps 3-5 until I have 3-5 recipes
Step 7:Print out and share
Wow I'm making great progress!

Lets see my latest diary entry
Session 7- Friday 27 May 2016
Started writing instructions

I am really enjoying passion project time. I can't wait for every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after lunch for it!


I hope you enjoyed my post today, keep looking out for more.





5 comments:

  1. Well done Bella.I will be looking forward for to reading your recipe book and maybe trying a recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Bella. I love how you have showed were you are up to and how you have layed this out. Keep up the awesome blog post. I can see why you have a blogger licence. Liske

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool you are enjoying passion project time, I love it too. Great post Bella and your learning steps are great. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that soundes amazing Bella cant what for it to de done
    :] :] :] :] :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Bella I can't wait until you show us your book I sounds great!

    ReplyDelete