Lions Reading Task Week 5:
To complete this task you will need to read the rest of the article to yourself.
Your task is to create a pamphlet giving people information about what is happening to the earth and how we can all reduce our carbon footprint.
Your pamphlet must include
- What are greenhouse gases and how they are affecting the Earth.
- At least 5 ways that people can reduce their carbon footprint.
- At least 3 pictures that support your ideas.
You can use the information in this book and from the internet to create your pamphlet.
Lions Week 7 Task
- Read the rest of the story to yourself
- After you have finished reading the story, write a prediction about what you think might happen next.
Stomp on it! I lifted my foot up high in the air, held my breath and boom. The spaceship was no more!
- Pick 3 words from the story that you didn't already know the meaning for. Use your device or a dictionary, write down the definition for each word.
I was asset today.
I will prod you
A Canadian tree
Look at that Macrocarpas tree
- For each word you have chosen, write a sentence that includes that word.
Please leave a comment, thanks for reading!