Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Olympics Tasks

Hello and welcome to my blog for an exciting post. Recently we have done some Olympic tasks so I am going to share that. There were nine tasks we had to do in our LBS in a week. Everyone wanted to complete all these because there was a prize, the prize was a special lunch with the teachers. The success criteria for the tasks was: complete, correct, neat, named and stapled together. 
My LB group:







Our score sheet:














(We Won!)
I am also going to share a few of the tasks:
Brazil-Rio  Answering Question about Rio.













Rings and values











Geography- Finding Olympic countries












Thank you for taking the time to read this blog.
Bella.C



Us with the lunch!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Bella! Great post, I like your writing! Also Love the pictures. Keep up the awesome blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bella. Your work was very high quality. Well done!

    ReplyDelete