- Use adjectives to describe the noun
- Use adverbs to describe the verb (describe how the action is happening)
- Use a range of verbs to explain what is happening
- Use a range of nouns that help us identify with a colour
I realy think I did well on this and hope you enjoy it:
Red is the colour of…..
- A sparkly ruby shining brightly in the dark cave
- A juicy strawberry lying peacefully in the bright garden
- The hot fire glazing on my face on the coldest of nights
- My fluffy cousin gracefully sitting on my soft bed
- A sharp pencil speeding across a blank page
- A beautiful flower gazing down at playful children from a hard platform
Thank you for taking time to read this blog,I hope you enjoyed it and if you did please leave a comment!