Thursday, September 22, 2016

PBL

Kia ora and welcome to my Super blog! Today I am blogging about my PBL!




OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic:Olympic Medals


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Medals History    Google Slides.png
IMG_0470.JPG


Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was finding out all the information         because I learnt heaps!


  • The most challenging thing about my project was researching because sometimes I couldn’t find what I wanted


  • The main skill I got better at was researching. I got better at it by shortening the sentences down.


  • Something interesting I learnt was how they make the medals.             


  • What I would most like to change about my project is that I would make poster because it looks very effective.

  • What I would like to do my next PBL about is nature and all the plants growing in the forest.


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Perseverance- When I was researching and couldn’t  find the right website I keep
going to try find it!
Planning- When I  use my planning muscle think in my head what I am doing next.
Noticing -When I scan for the websites and notice the words I need.

Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.




I hope you enjoyed my post and my PBL Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Great work Bella. I can see that you have worked hard on this project, it is awesome. I really like the timeline that you have made it is really cool. Keep up the awesome blog posts.

    ReplyDelete